Sunday, June 7, 2009

Still going...

and still making it.

It's amazing how life can turn out.

I have been doing a whole lotta thinking lately about the things that make me go, you know, get up in the mornings. Lately, just getting up in the mornings has been a horrible struggle. Depression seems to have creeped back into my life. I am fighting, but I feel weak and tired. It's like I have exhausted all of my resources and now have nothing left to fall back on. No one wants to hear my struggles anymore, I have had too many. No one wants to hold my hand anymore, I should be strong enough by now. I feel like I am running out of time.

I am really not doing well at work. I know that I need my job to provide for my boys, but I just don't have the energy to coddle every person who has had one failed internet connection. Really! Please restart your computer and try again. That usually does the trick! Obviously, it doesn't work every.single.time, but please, refrain from calling until you actually know that it doesn 't work. Bottom line is that I no longer like my job, in fact, I hate it. I really hate going there every day, but alas, I have to do it anyway. Isn't that just part of being an adult.

Oh, and for any teens out there who might think that they cannot wait to grow up, please don't rush it. It sucks.

No comments: