Monday, July 27, 2009

Life marches on...

As life goes on by, I am starting a new journey towards wellness. Total wellness, within and without.

I am currently studying meditation, courtesy of one of the kindest ladies I have never met. Although, she is always there when I ask for help. She always has kind words of wisdom. She is a friend I may never meet. Unless I get over my fear of flying. She is a big sister that I never knew I wanted.

My boys are well. Cadan will start kindergarten in a couple of weeks. Connor is 3 years old and struggling at that time between being a toddler and a preschooler. Carson is 2 years old, and well, he is just typical 2. Baby Corbin is walking, and babbling, DaDA, MaMa. It's just adorable. They all are.

Steve is doing better every day. I credit his recovery to the continued prayers from around the world. The very night of the accident, as I was on the way to the trauma center, there were prayers going up as far as Australia. I know that in that moment, God heard my crys and answered our prayers.

If you get a chance, please check out http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ and read Stellans' story. This little boy and the MckFamily has touched a place deep in my heart. Please remember him in your prayers.

No comments: