Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Happiness...



Happiness is living and loving life with these little boys of mine.  Oh... and my new husband.


Kevin and I were married on February 28, 2014.  I am as close to blissful as I have ever been.  I feel happiness.  Real happiness.  It's simply amazing.

We have a new home and a whole new life.  I am so far from where I was just a few short years ago.

The boys began attending a new school this year.  They are all doing amazingly well.  Life is just so good.

Cadan is now in the 5th grade... that means that Middle School is just around the corner.  He is tall and smart and very handsome.  He has the most elegant hands, he should play piano or guitar, but he's not at all interested.  Instead, these days he's mostly interested in playing Minecraft.  He is an awesome big brother.  Somedays, I don't think I could handle Corbin without his help.

Connor is now in the 3rd grade.  He is so very intelligent.  His blue eyes are turning green, to match mine, while all his brothers have their Dads' brown eyes  He loves Minecraft, too, and soccer.  He is an amazing athlete on the soccer field.

Carson is now in the 2nd grade.  He has the best sense of humor, and he is the most loving of my boys, by far.  He is growing tall and slimming down.  He is so much like me it is unbelieveable, he is very sensitive and tender-hearted.  He has a smile that is just contagious.

Corbin is now in the 1st grade.  He is still a handful, as he's always been.  He is growing and learning to behave, though, a little more each and every day.  He will just be 6 years old at the end of this month.  I have a Minecraft TNT cake ordered for him.  I can't wait to celebrate with him.  He loves baseball and seems to have a real talent for hitting the ball.  He is a bundle of energy every single day.

No one could have convinced me 3 years ago that I could or would ever be this happy.  It has taken a ton of work, a lot of self reflection.  The days are getting easier now, though, and I hope and pray that this trend continues.

No comments: