Sunday, January 18, 2015

Count to 4...

Just breathe... and count to 4?

I'm always counting to 4.  My 4 boys, my 4 blessings. 

We were at the local recreation center today, when it occurred to me that I'm constantly counting to 4, keeping up with those boys.

It's a tough job, counting those little bobbing heads in the pool, making 4 plates for dinner, going through bath time times 4.  It's the best job I've ever had, certainly the most fulfilling and by far, the hardest. 

Navigating the 4 personalities of my boys is proving to be the toughest part so far.  Cadan is soft hearted and gentle, Connor is very intelligent and straightforward, Carson has a huge heart and is such a softie, and Corbin is all boy - rough around the edges, but so full of love.  Parenting these 4 very different boys is quite the challenge, but it's a challenge I gladly accept. 

So, tonight, I count my 4 blessings, say a prayer for my 4 sweet boys, and get ready to begin a new week.

No comments: